The Portrait Photography Workshop – The one day Bootcamp
- If you’re a keen hobbyist who’s getting to grips with your DSLR and wanting to push your skills on to the next level then this could well be the course for you.
- We start the day with a quick 101 lesson on the rudiments of DSLR photography. If you’re unsure of the relationship of shutter speed to aperture and what depth of field is all about then we’ll begin by clearing that up. We’ll also look at the camera and lenses in relation to portrait photography.
- Having got the techie bit out of the way we do a bit of theory and look at what makes a good portrait, breaking it down into sessions on Lighting, Composition and the all-important Relationship to the Subject. I’ll be sharing some of my experience on shooting some famous faces in relation to all these challenges.
- All of which leads us nicely into the fun stuff. We’ve devised dastardly little exercises to get you to put into practice what we’ve preached. So, you get out there with your cameras and get creative, bringing back your treasures for us to applaud and constructively critique.
- All of this will take place in a funky West End venue with a lunch set-up nearby. We appreciate that you’re taking a hard-earned day off to be with us so we aim to make it as stimulating and fun as we can. Please come and join us.
Venue: The Tabernacle, 35 Powis Square, off Portobello Road, Notting Hill, London W11 2AY
Workshop Dates : None Available at the moment. Please message me to express interest.
Times: 10am to 4pm