1) I send out pre-shoot homework so you feel ready!
2) I give you hints and tips on which clothes, hair and make-up work best.
3) Between booking and the date I'm available to answer any queries you might have.
1) With over 10 years experience of shooting headshots, you're in safe hands.
2) As a founder member of industry body, the APHP, you can rest assured you'll be getting industry standard headshots with all the right insurances and Spotlight approvals.
1) Before picking up a camera we discuss exactly what you're aiming for and choose clothes and backgrounds that will best achieve it.
2) And just as importantly, I make us a mean cup of coffee!
1) We choose clothes together, decide on make-up options, beard/no beard or half with/half without etc.
2) I show you how to pose and give you scenarios to work through so that you're always bringing something to the shot.
1) I have a beautiful studio in Zone 2, Queens Park.
2) It has stunning daylight and lots of shooting options both inside and out .
3) There's even a cafe in the building serving great lunch and coffee if you arrive early!
1) Everything about my process is bespoke to you.
2) User friendly online booking service and personalised gallery page.
3) The shoot is tailored to you. We look at images throughout so that you stay in control.
1) 3 images included fully retouched by professional retouchers.
2) Extra retouches are £18 per image.
3) Outstanding, natural results. You but you on a really great day!
1) I love my job and a major part of it is making you feel at ease.
2) I'm aware how important headshots are to you and I'm grateful to be chosen to do the job.
3) Relaxed but focused, that's how I strive to make a session feel.